This is the first official announcement on my site about my father’s book.
You can get it on Amazon for $7.95. It’s by far one of the best books I’ve ever read.
My dad – Zak Maymin – wrote a book called “Publicani.” Publicani is a term for a government official and tax-collector in biblical times. It is set in the near future, when one family fights against the government after the government tries to take something from one of the family members. It’s a major action-adventure book. And it’s really – more than anything – a page-turner. You want to keep reading to see how it turns out.
Get the book HERE on Amazon.
The book has received great reviews:
- A Riveting, Entertaining Read
- Thriller, science fiction, satire, plea for human dignity and liberty, mysticism, novel about families: you can answer All Of The Above, but you canâ€™t stop turning the pages.
- A fascinating twist on eminent domain, a futuristic political thriller from start to finish
- Politically, we are already in the world of the publicani
- Gripping, Thought-Provoking
I look forward to hearing what you think about the book! Please enjoy it!