Hi, here is the new topic that I’ll be covering in depth: What can make you happiest? What is happiness for you in practice? How can you be happiest, most productive, most successful?
In this series,
- I’ll tell you about research that works.
- I’ll tell you about books you can read for more info.
- I’ll tell you a general order that generally works, and then you can fit it best to yourself.
Here’s the syllabus:
- Sleep (update: Sleep (1-10-07) , How to Get to Sleep on Time (1-11-07), Q: Your advice for good sleep? (1-12-07))
- Exercise (update: Q: Steps to Exercise Success? (1-26-07))
- Goals (update: the Create New Habits series (part 1 Self-Regulation (2-1-07), part 2 GOOD Constraints (3-1-07), two more coming), How to Achieve ANYTHING in Life (3-12-07), Q: What’s your recent self-challenge? (2-23-07) …
Also, BOOK Yourself! The Challenge (2-22-07), Little mouse story (3-6-07), Conscious Decision (3-1-07), and Expertise is Trainable (8-1-06))
- People You Like
- Physical Goals
- Career Goals
- People Goals
- Alone Time
At the end, we can discuss whatever else we decide by the time we get here.
You can read all the Happiness 101 posts by going to this hidden Happiness 101 category.