Question: What have you done today to make someone else happy?
This question comes from Lila. It was really good to see Lila a few days ago.
Ok, the first things I can think of are the ways that people have made me happy this week:
- * A really good friend is coming to visit in October, and we haven’t seen each other in a long time; that’ll be so great! This made me super happy!
* Two great friends just moved really close to me – one hours away and one much closer! This made me very, very happy!
* Cherry pie!
* One friend agreeing to do something that we’d talked about before – and it’s something I think is really useful – that made me super happy.
So what are the things I did that probably made someone happy this week:
- * Saw two super friends… what they did was that they were available on short notice (so great!)… what I did was get all three of us together.. that was so mellow and casual and great. My friends made me so happy by being around then!
* Took my younger brother to dinner. He liked that.
* I made a friend of mine happy by discussing her business ideas with her… it was a role somewhat like being on the imaginary baord of a company and looking at the company’s future. I did it because it was interesting and fun, and I think it probably made her quite happier that I did! That’s cool to think about.
* I took good steps towards connecting two friends to possible future jobs… I made introductory emails between them and people closer on their trail of getting jobs at the places where they want to get jobs.
That was – all in all – a really good week.
On Fridays, I post questions. If you feel like answering them, that would be wonderful! Have a great weekend.