Hello, welcome to Question Fridays… My answer is in the comments section – I invite you to put your answer in the comments section as well!

It’s just about full-fledged summer!
Q: What’s the easiest new health habit that you could take on?

What’s a habit that it wouldn’t take you that much effort to start? That it might just take some focus and concentration but not necessarily a lot of work? What’s a habit that would be an easy addition, would be health-promoting, and you’d be happy to have for this summer?

7 Comments

1. Posted Friday May 18, 2007 at 5:15 pm | Permalink

The easiest new health habit for me to start? To sit up with better posture more often! I have great standing posture (all modest and all… um, if I don’t say so myself), and whn I sit, I tend to enjoy moving around in my chair, and not always sitting up tall. I could change this. Voila. Starting … now. :)

2. Sun
    Posted Friday May 18, 2007 at 9:44 pm | Permalink

Health habit??? Not getting adicted to TV. Its killing all my weekend time and giving me late night sleeps. I dont know how I will stop it but its high time that I have to stop it.

3. Posted Sunday May 20, 2007 at 5:48 am | Permalink

Getting up to walk away and do a little bit of stretching every 30 minutes and to look away for a while. After all the sitting, typing and staring at a 11.1″ screen on my notebook!

4. Posted Sunday May 20, 2007 at 9:01 am | Permalink

Nice Sun and Kloudia!

Sun – the TV thing – you’re partly there already – just the tone of how much you dislike what it does to you… that tells me that you’re close to stopping it on the weekends at least. (Sometimes decisions require an external push… can you remove the premier package? then there would be less variety to watch).

Kloudia – that’s a good thing for me to think about as well! In fact, a spine and back expert I’ve been reading say that chairs are evil and the only way to keep a healthy back is to take 30-45 minute brief walk breaks!

5. daZ
    Posted Wednesday May 23, 2007 at 4:32 pm | Permalink

Drink more water to help my metabolism.

6. Posted Wednesday May 23, 2007 at 4:40 pm | Permalink

daZ, you have no idea how much I’ve been thinking about that today!!! Thanks for the note.

7. Posted Monday May 28, 2007 at 8:45 pm | Permalink

The health habits I need to do should be easy, and I know I need to do them, but I haven’t. Drink more water, take my dog for a walk every night and eat less sugar–much less. Maybe after the move is over I can get motivated to do them!