Friday is question day!
Where can you travel to – to learn more about yourself? Reply here in the comments or on twitter with the hashtag “#Qofday”: see here for example.
Where could you travel to that would actually change, influence, inform, enliven your point of view?
What is a place that would make it easy to be more YOU?
* * * * *
My answer is:
- Japan again – and the quietness of the Shinto shrines and Buddhist temples
- Alaska again – and the nature that is so peaceful and so fresh
- Rome again – with all the gelato. I can discover more of myself in gelato :)
- Patagonia – for the hiking. My friend Chris has incredible photos from there.
- Small cities, small streets like Montreux, Switzerland, and other places I have not yet been to in Europe.