Some questions I will be asking on “Live! With Lisa Radio”:
- Once I have a goal, I can usually plan how to reach it
- I have personal standards, and try to live up to them
- I can usually find several different possibilities when I want to change something
- I have trouble making plans to help me reach goals
- I have so many plans that itâ€™s hard for me to focus on any one of them
- Itâ€™s hard for me to notice when Iâ€™ve had enough (alcohol, food, sweets)
1 point each for numbers 1-3. -1 point for numbers 4-6.
These are from a self-regulation questionnaire. Source: A psychometric analysis of the self-regulation questionnaire
Kate B. Carey*, Dan J. Neal, Susan E. Collins. Addictive Behaviors 29 (2004) 253 â€“ 260.