On PPND, we’re having a discussion this month of what additional strengths may be worth pursuing.
Here are the nominations so far:
- Get-it-out-the-Door – good examples of people who have this, including Asimov and da Vinci
- Thinking “critically” – great quote in this article by Oliver Wendell Holmes about “simplicity on the other side of complexity”
- Endurance – and yes, this does differ from resilience!
- Self-sacrifice – including Anne Frank and Mother Theresa as examples
- Local vs. Global Strength – which fits with this DEEP, DEEP discussion here of a talk by Dr. Moon
Are you high in one of these strengths?
Are there others you may propose?